- new fine tuned trigger mechanism, point trigger with minimal reset and smooth DA trigger travel
- preset trigger pull weight approx: SA-0.8KG / DA 3.0KG.
- possibility to choose the new tipe of the adjustable trigger for lenght of the finger even for SA/DA. with possibility to move trigger tipe forward and backward in relation to a bore axis according to lenght of the finger in range to 9mm, with possibility to change the trigger tip. Adjusting the weight of the trigger pull by set srew that preloads the trigger spring
AZ-P1 Sport 2 is giving us even better accuracy and speed, its tuned trigger is a big step forwards.
Thanks to manufacturing process, there are not almost any plays between the components and it is giving us extreme accuracy, predictability and also longevity. Thanks to the modularity of our pistols, everyone will like it and adapt it.
The pistol is ready for competions out of the box. This AZ-P1 pistol meets the requirements of the IPSC and is approved to the production category.
-excelent ergonomy of the frame, sticky surface finish, rough checkering in critic places
- build in thumb rest as a slot - for certain and defined grip
- high modularity, changable grips, backstraps, safeties, magazine and slide catches, buffers, triggers,..
- possibility to assemble barrel with thread for usage of the compensator developed for our AZ-P1 pistols
- possibility to mount a magwell
- possibility to choice from 3 color variations- green frame (standard), black and silver as a reguest
- possibility to choice caliber 9x19(standard), 9x21, .40S&W, .45 AUTO as a request
- High quality and exclusively CNC machined full steel/AL construction
- Sport front sight and adjustable rear sight ZENDL
- High quality magazines from italian company Mec-Gar with basepad for 17 or 19 rounds
- disassembling pin stays in the frame, that is making the disassembling and assembling of the pistol easier
- high quality, bull barrel, that is made by the same method as a sniper rifle barrels. Locking of the slide by barrel to a ejection port by a huge locking nub/tooth
- perfect surface finish ARCOR, thanks to that the components are slick and are abrassion resintant
- ambidextrous controls
- perfect accuracy
- long lifetime
- maximum reliability
- adjustable trigger- pretravel, break, overtravel, reset
- ambidextrous and large safeties serving as a support while shooting
- possibility to use the gun without grips, in the case of small-handed shooter
- groovings on the frame for a firm grip
- roughened backstraps and grips with groovings for a firm grip
|Overall length [mm]||225|
|Overall height [mm]||150|
|Weight with empty magazine [g] (empty magazine 105 g)||1133|
|Barrel length [mm]||127|
|Number of barrel grooves||6|
|Rifling twist||250mm right|
|Sight radius [mm]||176|
|Magazine capacity||17 rounds|
|Frame material||Light alloy|
|Trigger mechanism||SA/DA with manual safety|
Standard package contains:
durable plastic case with the option to use a lock