- new fine tuned trigger mechanism, point trigger with minimal reset and short trigger travel
- preset trigger pull weight approx: SA-0.8KG
- possibility to move trigger tip forwards and backwards in relation to a bore axis according to lenght of the finger in range to 9mm, with possibility to change the trigger tip
- adjusting the weight of the trigger pull by set srew that preloads the trigger spring
AZ-P1 Super 2 is giving us even better accuracy and speed, its tuned trigger is a big step forwards.
Thanks to manufacturing process, there are not almost any plays between the components and it is giving us extreme accuracy, predictability and also longevity. Thanks to the modularity of our pistols, everyone will like it and adapt it.
The pistol is ready for competions out of the box. This AZ-P1 pistol meets the requirements of the IPSC and is approved to the standard category.
- excelent ergonomy of the frame, sticky surface finish, rough checkering in critic places
- build in thumb rest as a slot - for certain and defined grip
- high modularity, changable grips, backstraps, safeties, magazine and slide catches, buffers, triggers,..
- possibility to assemble barrel with thread for usage of the compensator developed for our AZ-P1 pistols
- possibility to mount a magwell
- possibility to choice from 3 color variations- green frame (production), black and silver as a reguest
- possibility to choice caliber 9x19(standard), .40S&W, .45 AUTO as a request
- High quality and exclusively CNC machined full steel/AL construction
- Sport front sight and adjustable rear sight ZENDL
- High quality magazines from italian company Mec-Gar/S.F. Meccanica with basepad for 17 rounds
- disassembling pin stays in the frame, that is making the disassembling and assembling of the pistol easier
- high quality, bull barrel, that is made by the same method as a sniper rifle barrels. Locking of the slide by barrel to a ejection port by a huge locking nub/tooth
- perfect surface finish ARCOR, thanks to that the components are slick and are abrassion resintant
- ambidextrous controls
- perfect accuracy
- long lifetime
- maximum reliability
- adjustable trigger mechanism - pretravel, break, overtravel, reset
- ambidextrous and large safeties serving as a support while shooting
- possibility to use the gun without grips, in the case of small-handed shooter
- groovings on the frame for a firm grip
- roughened backstraps and grips with groovings for a firm grip